On 11 December at 10am GMT, join the International Sophrology Federation community for an interactive online conference as we drop into some of the latest thinking on elements of the sophrology method, and explore how sophrology is rippling out to wider communities and impact. We are delighted to announce the following speakers and topics:
- Patrick McKeown – The Power of Breathing: Develop resilience, get focused and change your state
- Allan Frater – The Phenomenology of Imagination
- Mireille Barreau – Sweet Dreams: How sophrology helps us while we sleep
- David Balen – The Natural Health and Wellbeing sector: trends and opportunities
- Charlotte Chatfield, Dr Audrey Zannese and Prof Caroline Lafarge – New research: A pilot randomised control trial assessing the impact of Sophrology in people with chronic pain (2021).
Download the conference programme here.
The conference will take place online via Zoom.
Note: all registrations will receive a link to view the recordings of the conference.
Date: 11 December 2021
Time: 10am-5.30pm GMT