Become a member of ISF
Criteria for membership
- Be a certified Sophrologist from a recognised school
- Be able to give sophrology sessions in English
- Be accepted by the governing body of the ISF
- The ISF sets the standards for English speaking Sophrologists
- Have your credentials on the ISF site
- Be invited to our annual Sophrologists’ conference
- Be part of the pioneering team of English Speaking Sophrologists
- Members only content and forum
- Display the ISF logo on your website and other advertising materials
- Be part of a presitgious community of sophrologists
Select the applicable membership option below to apply & make payment:
As a member you get unlimited access to relevant membership content.
Your membership with the ISF will be renewed automatically on an annual basis, the same day/month you register. If you do not want to renew your membership, you must send us an email stating your intention. As a result your details on the Sophrologist page will be removed, you will no longer have access to the members only section and will be required to remove logo from website. All membership benefit will cease to be available. We hope you will stay with ISF and benefit from everything an ISF membership offers. If you want even more, then please share with us your ideas.
Membership shall only be deemed confirmed upon full receipt of payment.
Membership fees are recurring annually on date of payment. (2 months notice required for cancellation)
Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Non-payment of fees shall result in removal of member details from the ISF site.
IBAN: CH35 0900 0000 1456 4569 5
The International Sophrology Federation (ISF)