Become a member of ISF
Criteria for membership
- Be a certified Sophrologist from a recognised school
- Be able to give sophrology sessions in English
- Be accepted by the governing body of the ISF
- The ISF sets the standards for English speaking Sophrologists
- Have your credentials on the ISF site
- Promote your events on the calendar
- Be invited to our annual Sophrologists’ conference
- Be part of the pioneering team of English Speaking Sophrologists
- Members only content
- Display the ISF logo on your website and other advertising materials
- Be part of a presitgious community of sophrologists
- The general public can have confidence in your qualifications as a sophrologist
Select the applicable membership option below to apply & make payment:
As a member you get unlimited access to relevant membership content.
Membership shall only be deemed confirmed upon full receipt of payment.
Membership fees shall be payable annually in advance.
Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Non-payment of fees shall result in removal of member details from the ISF site.